Wednesday, February 11, 2009

carolynwestbrookhome.com


We are so excited to launch the new Carolyn Westbrook Home
retail website. It is our hope to make products available to all
who have wanted to buy retail through our site. I hope everyone
will let us know how they like it, and would love to hear about
any decorating, re-decorating or refreshing projects that you
are working on, because I do love a good project. Thanks to all
who support us now and in the future, it is nice when you know
that the hard work is appreciated. I look forward to chatting with
old friends and hope to make many new ones, that love the good
stuff, as much as I do. I have even added a monthly magazine, that
covers home, junkin, entertaining and more. I am all about
inspiration and creating, so here's to no more cookie cutter decorating.
Here is to the good stuff that we go out and tromp through the fields
in search of...those one-of-a kind treasures that we have hunted, collected
and make our homes the havens that they are. Here's to each home
in it's own magnificent uniqueness, with all of the things that reflect the
Spirit of You...and what could be more beautiful?

xoxo
Carolyn
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Simplicity Cottage said...

Carolyn...love your new site. The "Magazine" is beautiful. I'm still loving the bedding that I purchased from you at Canton last year!

Trash Talking Debbie let me know you had a new site...and I love it!

Will visit frequently.
Donna

Antiques and More Blog said...

Hi! Carolyn, Just stopped in from Debbie's blog and had to say what a beautiful website and blog you have. I will be adding you to my blog list and I'm following your blog now.

Have a wonderful day!

Lisa

A Wild Thing said...

Yup, me too, just popped over from the wild woman's blog...Ms.Trash, Deb is tellin' it all and boy are we glad, this must be the future of the magazine world...YIPPEE!!!

And good luck with all your ventures!

sharon

cheryls fascinatingfinds said...

Wow, just found you from Deb at Talking Trash and so glad I did! Am I the only person who has never heard about you. I just added you to my Blog list and hope you come visit me. I'm off to view your goods. I will Love the online Magazine, Thanks for sharing
Cheryl

Paris Rags Romance said...

I'm so thrilled to see you have a blog now! I love your style and have your book. I cant wait to take a look at your updated website. I'll be stopping by again soon, hugs, Kimberly

ShabbyInTheCity said...

No more cookie cutter~sounds good...a magazine, eh??? Must go tromping to find that one!

Brissonte' said...

I just found your blog and feel like I have found an old friend. I have been searching for your book and didn't my sister turn up with a copy last week. My idea of heaven. I can hardly wait for your magazine. Yippee!!! Your chapter in "Where Women Create" was my favorite. My daughter & I have a studio/boutique in Lawrence, MA called Brissonte'. You are our inspiration. All the best in your new ventures.
Colleen

Preemie Donna said...

The site looks great.. Cant wait to see your spot.. :)