Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Carolyn Westbrook: LIve from the Plantation...all the way to Great Britian!

As if being in the latest issue of Where Women Create wasn't enough, just found out that the
book is a favorite with our friends in the U.K. as well. It is called: Period Living and you can find it at your local Borders stores. It is the February issue. This is Britian's #1 home magazine and found out that we had a 4 page spread...woo hoo! Actually, my friend Gina was perusing the book store and saw this article and gave me a call. Thanks Gina!!! I then found out that the new book, Carolyn Westbrook The French Inspired Home is like #7 in decorating books there on Amazon...we are so proud. Thanks to all in the U.K. for buying a copy. Maybe you should fly me over...would love to do some junking in England. I am looking forward to seeing all of y'all at the next big Antiques Week in Roundtop/Warrenton Texas March 25th-April 2nd..I hope to see you all there, as I have many new surprises that y;all are just going to have to have...and copies of the book, so come and get you a signed copy!
xo Carolyn

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

red.neck chic said...

YAYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!! I'm so excited for you!!!

;-D robelyn

trash talk said...

Girl...I'm just so proud for you and if you need someone to carry your luggage while on your hope-it-happens trip to Merry Ol' England...I'm available! I'm sure my invitation to the royal wedding is lost in the mail!!!
Debbie

mary pernula said...

Oh how cool is that for you. I just saw this magazine and I should of gotten it. Our local Borders is going out of business here and it saddens me very much. HUGS MARY