Saturday, July 2, 2011

Carolyn Westbrook: The Big Show

So, this is for all that have asked, when I am going to do my summer show. This is it..the information is here. It will be held one day, Saturday July 23rd from 9am-4pm in Rice, TX. (which is right up the road) and easy to get to off of I-45). Exit FM 1126 off of I-45 and it is on the West side, off of the service rd, and next to the nursery. Did I mention that it is air-conditioned?? I know we usually have an open air environment, but it is just too hot. I have invited some of my favorites in the biz, so you can imagine it will be a great show and only 40 min. from downtown Dallas and a little over 2 hour drive from Houston. For those in Austin, it is just a hop, skip and a jump. Last show, I had someone fly in from Ohio...amazing.

It will be loaded with awesome antiques, lots of garden stuff, furniture, and more.
I hope that everyone has a wonderful 4th of July, but you better find a swimming pool, a water sprinkler or a hose, because it is supposed to be over a 100 degrees again today. So, get the grill fired up, the airconditioner humming, and get yourserlf a big 'ol glass of iced tea with fresh mint...settle in somewhere with your favorite magazines or grab your swim suit and dive in...whatever you do, Enjoy your weekend!

xoxo Carolyn
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Oh, this is not too far from me - how exciting!