Wednesday, June 10, 2009

You better go...Garden Party Sale

Attention Friends. Some of my best friends are gearing up for the annual "Garden Party" sale in Dallas. It is Portia, from "Garden Party" and Gina, from "Country Garden Antiques," and there is no time to waste, as it starts tomorrow. Gather here for antiques, garden, architectural, and just great stuff. Make sure to get there early for best chance of finding your treasure. Here is the info:
June 11 6pm-9pm
June 12 9am-4pm
4224 Allencrest
Dallas TX. 75244
Gina- 214-770-3038
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

Theresa and I will be there, hope to have a chance to visit with you.

Anonymous said...

Greetings from Denmark! I wish that I could go to more shows like that. I've just been to a show called My Home is My Castle, the best show we have all year here in DK, please stop by my blog to see a few pics. Thank you for sharing on this Blog and for your wonderful book, that I call my decorating Bible..lol
Sincerely, Jannet

Curious Goods said...

I cannot come this time, but I don't want to miss it next time! I am hearing great things about this show. Have a great time, and come see us in Athens on Saturday if you can. Bring Mom if her hair is not on fire, LOL!