Thursday, July 16, 2009

Carolyn Westbrook's Summer Market

The Tent is UP!!!! Getting very excited about the show and cannot wait to see everyone here on Saturday. I forgot to tell y'all that these antique floral paintings shown here, will be for sale at the show, and they are gorgeous. Also, there is a killer French big mirror with garland swags, that you guys will love. Lots of great patio furniture and cushions and just a bunch of great stuff, that makes my heart go pitter pat, so know that you will love it too! Here is some of the great stuff that I can remember...lots of great statuary, one is very old that is a little girl holding a bowl that has beautiful detail. A vintage dog statue, and a graceful statue of a woman, plus finials, and more. Let's see... one of the best iron beds that I have ever had, also the heaviest, and an amazingly tall headboard. A great shabby pink harvest table, with great old chippy paint, along with chandeliers, gilded mirrors, Venetian Mirror, and a great bistro set, that is very Frenchy. Lots of great tables from side tables to dining tables, and let's not forget the mid century modern tufted couch and chair. My daughter thinks it looks like Marie Antoinette, very Urban Frenchy, love it! Oh yea, some fabulous old French doors, with toile'like colored scenes in the glass, absolutely beautiful. I will try and post pic's tomorrow, so you guys can see what I am talking about and know that you need to be here.

Cannot wait to see all of my sisters that love the good stuff like I do. See ya soon!
XOXO Carolyn
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

Girl, I am wanting those paintings, they are so cool.

French Cupboard said...

I so wish I could be there! Hope you are having a wonderful sale. Blessings... Polly (p.s. I saw a photo of your porch with the bed on it... I wondered if you might consider submitting some photos for the next issue of Porch magazine? Feel free to email me when you have a moment to breath. countingyourblessings@gmail.com)

Curious Goods said...

Everything looked BEAUTIFUL!!! I know you gals all worked hard, and that it was a huge success. Look forward to seeing you again real soon!
Hugs