Monday, May 3, 2010

Carolyn Westbrook: Garden Party Sale!


Hi Everyone! Wanted to let you all know that it is time for the annual Garden Party Sale.
This sale takes place in Dallas, Texas at my good friend Portia's. I know that you all have heard me
rave about all of the good stuff that I find and these two friends have incredible stuff. Oh, forgot to
mention that my good friend Gina, Country Garden antiques will be at this event too.
If you all are into the spring cleaning and re-doing like me, then you really need to check this out.
Lots of great stuff esp. the hard to find garden and architectural. Garden urns, statuary, furniture, lots
of really neat odds and ends and bits and pieces...treasures that we all love to find.

Here is the info:
Thursday May 6th- 6-8pm
Friday May 7th 10-3
4224 Allencrest
Dallas, TX. 75244
Questions??? 214-770-3038 Gina


XOXO Carolyn
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Lou said...

Oh boy do I sure wish I lived in USA!!! And could come!! You guys are soo incredibly lucky to have these wonderful events... a tinge of jealousy here.....
Lou xx