Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Carolyn Westbrook: Store Opening

So, after all of the confusion about when our whirlwind store opening would be, we had our opening party yesterday and it was a wonderful time. I appreciate all of the support from friends and clients. Now, for those of you who have not made it out...it is at 5211 Bonita Dallas, TX.
Open Tuesday-Sat 10-5

A wonderful wreath by Rebecca Dejohn from Heaven and Earth. Come see her amazing creations at Wholesale Prices.

Food, Friends, and shopping!!! Does it get any better???

More gorgeous florals!!

Hope to see you all there! xo Carolyn
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

One Shabby Old House said...

Carolyn, What a beautiful shop. I wish you the best of luck. Wish I could have been there. I was just at Rachel Ashwell's grand opening in London. You girls are so inspiring. I could fill all the room of my Shabby Old House with your creations.
Hugs
Becky

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

Girl, it looks gorgeous! But then again I knew it would. Can't wait to see it in person

Debra@CommonGround said...

Everything looks fabulous! Have a wonderful week!
xo,
Debra

sweetpea said...

It looks gorgeous Carolyn, just as I knew it would. Congrats.

Hugs,

Shelley