Sunday, August 23, 2009

Carolyn Westbrook: Cannot Wait....

I cannot wait any longer. I have done my best to hold it in as long as I could...does any of this look familiar? It is coming up on the time for the most fabulous show on earth...REALLY! September 25th will be the start date at Warrenton/Roundtop Antiques week, and we will be getting ready for the show at Zapp Hall. For those of you who have not been, then all I can say is, why not? I don't care how you have to get here, just get here. Once you go, you will be hooked. This show consists of miles and miles of the most great junkin that you have ever seen. You never know what you are going to find. Add to that, live music, the fabulous Royers Gourmet Comfort Food, and throw in your best friends, and you will know why they say, Come for the Shopping, but Stay for the Party. Let's not forget the "Bubble Lounge" at Zapp Hall or the Famous, "Junk Gypsy Prom." Hope to see you there!
XOXO Carolyn
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

I do so hope to get there this year (I say this every year)! I've never been before. Do you know of a good place to stay that is close, but not too pricey? I don't want to spend my "treasure $$$".
xxx kim

Zita - Mlle Magpie said...

Oh, Carolyn, I can't wait to come for two days - I'm flying in all the way from Montreal on my husband's air miles. Can't wait to see your booth and meet you (and Deb, and the two Theresa's, etc....)

Charlene said...

Caroyln I can't wait. I went years ago & haven't been back for sooooooooooo long. I am planning to be there for sure. I am coming with some other friends. Can you give the the exact dates & would love to hear more details about what you do, where to eat... ALL THE SCOOP! See ya there!