Thursday, January 14, 2010

Carolyn Westbrook: Here's whats going on....

I know that it has been a while, but busy, busy, busy with the new book. I have been up to my ears in decorating, styling, and photography for the new book. We have been working through weekends and all hours to meet deadlines, but how rewarding it has been. I am the most fortunate person to be able to work with one of the best photographers out there, Keith Scott Morton, and his team...thanks to Sarah and Eric, as well. Flying in from NYC and working these kinds of hours is rough, but they are pleasant through it all. For those of you who enjoyed the last book, then hoping that you will love this one. We have photographed some fabulous locations, and the photography has been absolutely stunning. Thanks to all involved who helped make this happen, it has all come together for a fabulous result. We are all still working hard and is due to release Sept. 2010...cannot wait for everyone to see it.

Wanted to remind everyone that the Winter Roundtop show is this weekend in Roundtop Texas, Saturday the 16th and Sunday the 17th of January. Check the Original Roundtop Antiques Show website for more details, or for those of you who know where the "Big Red Barn" is in R0undtop then just come on down. We will be there and have loads of beautiful linens and some wondeful modern style curved slipcovered sofas, so hope to see everyone there! XOXO Carolyn
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

trash talk said...

I'll see you there...if you don't see me first!
Debbie

debi lynn mattingly said...

Hey girlfriend!

Can't wait to see the new book! and Texan hubby and I will see ya'll on Sunday! xo...deb

FrenchGardenHouse said...

So looking forward to your new book, Carolyn! I know how much work all that styling, shooting and editing is, but I know it will be gorgeous. Happy New Year! xo Lidy

The Feathered Nest said...

Don't you worry Carolyn!!! Just keep on working it....because I can't wait to buy it!!! I know it will be amazing..xxoo, Dawn

Rita said...

Keith Scott Morton is a legend-- how wonderful that he is working with you! I so look forward to the book and, with any luck, maybe you'll be signing stacks of them come the fall Zapp Hall Show!!

Kimberly said...

I can't wait for the new book!!! I have been so busy and out of touch... Is there a release date yet???? Beautiful snow pictures! Can you believe some of that was only 3 weeks ago??!! I am so happy spring has sprung. Blizzards in Tejas??!!! Who would have thought?????
xxx kim