Monday, March 9, 2009

Online March Carolyn Westbrook Home magazine is ready for viewing!

The new March issue of Carolyn Westbrook Home, is now ready for viewing. Just click on magazine and then on March issue.
I worked hard on this issue and it has all the pic's and info of our Road Trip to the "Big Easy" and the Mt. Dora Extravaganza in Florida. You'll see where we went, and our treasure trove of one-of-a-kind finds. Best of all, you will get a preview of what you can expect to see in Warrenton. That's right, our big reveal of some of the best finds that we have ever had to offer! I also have a feature artist, and some pic's of the upcoming Warrenton event. Again, if you can make it, then trust me, you will not regret it. The countdown has begun and we will be opening on Thursday, March 26th. Come on, what else are you gonna do, and where else can you find so much great talent in one place, not to mention, the food and fun! Hope to see y'all there.
XOXO Carolyn
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

Wish I lived closer! I would definately be there. Off to see your magazine...

Lisa said...

Love the mag! And as Providence would have it I'm off to NOLA next week for a long weekend with my girls. I'm so glad you're blogging!

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

If your new magazine pics do not get everyone excited about Warrenton, then I guess nothing will!! Fab-u-lous as Deb would say, can't wait!!