Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Upcoming Warrenton Antiques Week


Come One Come All...get ready girls and boys for the biggest and best antique show in the world. If you have not been, then you better gather your friends and get ready for the best road trip that one could imagine.

Upcoming Roundtop/Warrenton Texas Antique Show
Where: Zapp Hall
When: 3/26/2009-4/4/2009

We have been cross country from Texas, the "Big Easy," Florida and beyond. I am thinking that this is our best load of one-of-a-kind treasures that we have ever had. If you love crunchy garden urns, Gorgeous white French sofas and chairs, Fabulous furniture, and of course our signature linen bedding, and some wonderful new prints... then make sure you attend. This is for all who love the "good stuff!"
Painted French floral screens with just the right patina, lots of garden furniture and more... not to mention the miles and miles of fields, for all of you that love junkin, to tromp through in the middle of the beautiful Texas Hill Country. We are located by the famous "Royer's Cafe" and the Champagne "Bubble Lounge" at Zapp Hall. For all of you that love to shop in style, sipping a glass of the bubbly, while listening to the live bands in the Garden, then come on down. Zapp Hall is the field for the good stuff with our neighbors, Miss Debbie York (Talking Trash) Theresa of Garden Antiques, Country Garden Antiques, and of course The Junk Gypsies. Hope to see you there and remember...shop early for the good stuff.
XOXO Carolyn
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Zita - Mlle Magpie said...

I so wish I could come - it sounds like it's going to be amazing!

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

Girl, you always have the best stuff, hands down, besides the other's you mentioned, ha ha. Can't wait to sit and visit with you all!

THE VERANDA said...

I'll be by to check out all your good stuff! If you get a chance, come check me out. I'll be at the Texas Rose show -- across from Marburger. See you there.... Maggie

patricia@ReFind Home&Garden said...

Hey Girl, I want a bank with sufficient funds (LOL) so I can come to Texas and shop til I drop. I know you have some great treasures. Can't wait to see the pics. Hugs, Patricia

debi lynn mattingly said...

Hey girlfriend!

Welcome back to Texas! glad to hear you had a great trip and returned safely with (as always) fantastic treasures!

Hope to see you again soon....xo...deb

trash talk said...

I can't wait to get there and hear about your trip. Gina said it was something else! Debbie

trash talk said...

If you got the ice, I got the shaker! Can't wait to see you, Joe and what you found. Debbie

Kathy said...

I'm so there. I hear some are selling on Wednesday. Looks to start out rainy, but Warrenton needs the rain so badly, I don't mind.