Thursday, July 23, 2009

Carolyn Westbrook Summer Market

Well, the weather was perfect, my friends were here, and a good time was had by all. Really enjoyed having everyone here for our one day sale. All of our hard work paid off and I especially loved "The Potting Shed" that Rebecca created. Guessing all of our customers loved it too, as they were coming in with arrangements by the armload. Thanks to my special guest Lelia Richter who flew in from Columbus OH. to buy her bedding. Danny a.k.a. Cat Daddy is already talking about next year. Love to my friends that did the show, and a special shout out to Baby Bella, who hopefully will get to come home soon. Thanks also to all of my good friends in the biz, who gave such great promotion. Hope everyone enjoyed themselves and see you on down the road...Warrenton, now that is closer than you think. In the mean time, I need a rest.
XOXO Carolyn
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

oldflowers4me said...

oh thankyou so much-i have loved looking at your blog world-mmm-so many beautiful things-singing and skipping-love jo.