Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Carolyn Westbrook's Summer Market

WHOOPS! I made a mistake on the date on my last post. The date for the Summer Market is JULY 18th from 9-4.

Sorry about that. Thanks to my friend Theresa for watching out for me. Must be too much sun, as we frantically try and get everything just right, for this one-of-a-kind sale. Hope everyone is planning on coming. If for nothing else to see the deck that we all worked on, and it turned out rather good. Talked to Heidi (Cloverleaf) this morning and she got quite a kick out of the idea of us building a deck, sort of Lucy and Ethel, like. You know how I feel about being able to build things and the whole girl power. I am happy to report that with some help, WE DID IT! Can't wait to see you all here this weekend. Remember, check our "Upcoming Events" for more details.
XOXO Carolyn
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Debra@CommonGround said...

Carolyn,I would love to be there, alas, Missouri is a few miles away. So please take tons of photos for all of us that can't be there in person, but are with you all in spirit. Have a wonderful day, y'all. (I'm a southern girl at heart)
Debra

Zita - Mlle Magpie said...

Carolyn, congrats on building your own deck - that's amazing girl power! Your rose paintings are SO beautiful!

Mindy said...

I have heard so much about your show...and considering the cold front is coming in, I am fairly certain that David and I will come by to see the deck and everything else! ~Mindy

~La Rustique Market~ said...

Carolyn,

Here's wishing you the best on your Summer Market! Wish I could be there...maybe next time.

Blessings~
Lisa

debi lynn mattingly said...

Hey girlfriend!

Wish I could be there...and could if it had been on a Sunday. :( But, Saturday's are big days at the Yaya.

Have fun, and I will be there in spirit! xo...deb

Cabin 19 Supply Company said...

Yet another reason to move south! Oh the best things that I miss!!